Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Hi guys! This success story on The Personal Efficiency course touched my heart and I wanted to share it with you. Enjoy!

~Erica


"I was given the Personal Efficiency course as a gift, and thus began my education in Scientology. Although I had done quite a bit of reading on my own, I enjoy pointing out that my first class was a gift because I believe it is very indicative of the aims and goals of Scientology. To help me help myself. Instead of a gift of material possession plucked from the shelves of consumer monotony, I was given the self empowering knowledge to help me improve my life.

"In the Personal Efficiency course, I have learned some basic tools to help me effectively communicate with others. I have also learned how to identify the problems I may run into in my relationships and how to correct those issues. In studying, I have found that as long as I continue to create upon the goals I wish to accomplish, there is no end in sight to the things I want to do. I recommend this course to anyone looking to gain a good base of knowledge on Scientology, and to anyone who wishes to be at cause in their life. But most importantly, I've learned that I have a whole lot more to learn! And I look forward to that journey."

-T.P., Personal Efficiency course

No comments: