Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Dear Friends,

Great News!! Recently we had another Grade Chart completion and this time it happens to be ... Me! I have finished the next step following the Purification program called "Objectives". What an amazing experience it was! This was a major action in my life and I feel way more open and able.

Just wanted to share with you my BIG win!! My success story is below.

Cheers,
Erica


"So much to tell… I literally had cognitions of why I have been so indecisive throughout the years and I spotted exactly when in my life I decided not to trust my own decisions. Talk about an eye-opener and this was just one of the MANY realizations I had! I feel AWESOME and am loving my life and am now more confident in my decisions and my abilities! I recommend everyone feeling this way."

-Erica Goings, Objectives Completion

No comments: